Clinics and Services
We offer the following clinics for both registered and non-registered patients.
- Lower Urinary Tract Services
- Community Wax Clinic
- Minor Surgery
In order to use the above services you will need to make an appointment with your GP first.
Please complete our Services Booking Form. You will then be contacted by telephone or post with details of your appointment.
In addition to GP consultations the practice offers a range of clinics and healthcare services:
- Diabetic Clinic – Please contact the surgery for an appointment. All diabetics even if on no medication should attend for a check-up at least once a year.
- Asthma Clinic – Please contact the surgery for an appointment. Please bring your inhalers and Peak Flow Charts with you.
- Heart Disease Clinic – invitations are sent for this to check blood pressure, cholesterol, weight and smoking. If you would like to attend, please speak to a receptionist.
- Maternity Care – The midwife holds antenatal clinics on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings by appointment.
- Child Health – The health visitors hold an immunisation clinic at the surgery on Wednesday morning, this is by appointment. They also hold a clinic at Stuart Road Clinic on a Tuesday from 09:30 until 14:30 (no appointment needed).
- Skin Clinic – Woodsend Medical Centre is commissioned to offer a Community Skin Clinic (BCC) to patients in Northamptonshire.
- Ear Wax Clinic – Woodsend Medical Centre has been commissioned to offer the patients of Corby an ear wax clinic.
We also run clinics for the following:
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Management
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Minor Surgery
- Well Person
No Scalpel Vasectomy
The Cost of the No Scalpel Vasectomy is £300. For more information please contact Nicky Castello on 01536 212412 to arrange or view our leaflet.